COVID 19 PROTOCOL
PATIENT INFORMATION: COVID-19 Policies and Procedures
- Please remain outside the clinic – we will call or message to let you know when we are ready for you.
- If you do not have a cell phone, please call 519-660-6418 just before your appointment time to see if we are ready for you. If the phone is not answered, please stay outside and we will be with you shortly.
- We will provide you with – and require you to wear – a clinic mask during your visit.
- Leave purses, bags, jackets, etc. in your vehicle if you do not need them.
- Sanitize your hands before you enter the office and again as you leave. A table with hand sanitizer will be placed at the VenaCare® entrance.
- Do not bring other family members or friends into the clinic during your visit to ensure we do not exceed the maximum number of people permitted in the clinic.
- Except for your practitioner, be mindful of maintaining a 2-metre/6-ft distance from others you may encounter while at the clinic.
- Please stand behind the glass barrier at reception.
- We appreciate the use of debit or credit cards to pay for your visit.
- Clinic forms and receipts will be emailed. Forms can also be downloaded from our website: www.venacare.com/patient-forms
- Please review the COVID-19 Patient Screening Questionnaire attached to your appointment reminder email. This must be done before each visit. If you answer “yes” to any of the questions please contact reception to reschedule your appointment.
- Upon arriving at the clinic, you will be asked to confirm that your screening answers remain unchanged.
COVID-19 Patient Screening Questionnaire
Ontario Ministry of Health advises the following questions be asked prior to receiving care. If you answer yes to any of the following questions, you will be asked to reschedule your appointment.
- Have you had close contact with anyone with acute respiratory illness OR traveled outside of Ontario in the past 14 days?
- Do you have a confirmed case of COVID-19 OR have you had close contact with a confirmed case of COVID- 19?
- Do you have ANY of the following symptoms?
- New onset of cough
- Worsening chronic cough
- Shortness of breath
- Difficulty breathing
- Sore throat
- Difficulty swallowing
- Decrease or loss of sense of taste or smell
- Headaches (atypical)
- Unexplained fatigue/malaise/muscle aches (myalgias)
- Nausea/vomiting, diarrhea, abdominal pain
- Pink eye (conjunctivitis)
- Runny nose/nasal congestion without other known cause