Costs of Treatments
EVLT® The price for a cosmetic venous consult (including ultrasound evaluation) is $150+HST for one leg, $250+HST for both legs. The price for EVLT starts at $3,000+HST for one leg and $5,000+HST for both legs (when performed at the same time). At VenaCare®, EVLT treatment includes microfoam injection of the treated leg(s) at the time of EVLT as well as up to two follow-up microfoam sclerotherapy treatments (of the treated leg(s) within one year). Ultrasound-guided sclerotherapy starts at $300 per leg, per treatment. (EVLT is a tax-deductible medical procedure in Canada)
Spider Vein Therapy/Sclerotherapy Your Personalized Spider Vein Treatment Plan Includes:
- Initial assessment with a Clinic Nurse ($50)
- Individualized Treatment Plan approved by a physician
- Recommended schedule of sessions, treatment areas and costs
Cutera VariLite Laser Initial skin consult is $50. The nurse will review your areas of concern and outline your treatment plan. You will be provided with a full cost of treatment for your consideration.
Apollo Initial skin consult is $50. The nurse will perform a test area trial to introduce you to the technology used. If you are agreeable you may purchase a 6-week or 8-week treatment plan and appointment schedule.Costs depend on the areas requiring treatment.
Botox for Hyperhidrosis/Excessive Sweating BOTOX® Access Program – Recover the cost of the BOTOX® used for your first hyperhidrosis treatment at VenaCare The BOTOX® Access Program at VenaCare®, sponsored by Allergan® will reimburse patients for the cost of BOTOX® used for the first hyperhidrosis treatment at VenaCare®; if your health insurance coverage does not. Cost of Procedure: Please note: the cost for treating hyperhidrosis varies as each patient will have different requirements.
- Axilla (underarm) – $200 (includes one vial of medication)
- Each additional vial: $50
- VenaCare will complete on your behalf a BOTOX® reimbursement form and fax it to the pharmacy.
- The pharmacy will then start the reimbursement process on your behalf. You will not be charged until the pharmacist speaks to you.
- Within one business day, the pharmacy will phone you to inform you of your insurance coverage for the BOTOX® medication.
- If your insurance coverage does not cover the cost of the BOTOX®, Allergan® will cover the cost for the first treatment.